The raw coconut husk fibers used in the construction of these boards ensures they are very light, making them both easy to carry and paddle without compromising strength or durability. With generous volumes, these boards are already very stable, enhanced further thanks to the rounded nose and rounded square tail. A super stable board for paddlers of all sizes and skill levels.
Finished in an attractive design with multi textured EVA deck, these boards are available in sizes from 9’8” up to 11’6”. This SUP is a great light weight option for beginners and families alike, and includes cargo plugs on the nose to secure a small day pack, life jacket or other accessories on your cruise.
- ECO-FRIENDLY SHAPE MOLDED SECURECELL EPS CORE
- NSP’S REVOLUTIONARY AND SUSTAINABLE COCO FIBER
- VACUUM MOLDED EPOXY CONSTRUCTION
- HAND POLISHED RAILS
- MATT DECK AND SPEED FINISH BOTTOM
- ENHANCED PERFORMANCE AND VISUAL APPEAL
- FINS INCLUDED WITH EACH BOARD
- LEDGE HANDLE MULTI TEXTURED EVA DECK
- ROUNDED SQUARE TAIL AND ROUNDED NOSE
- HIGHLY STABLE DESIGN
- CARGO PLUGS ON ALL SIZES DECK
- 10'2 X 32" X 4 7/8" - 205.4L
Board Culture endevours to keep as much stock as possible in-store to ensure availablity for all customers.
However sometimes we can't keep every product to suit all requests.
If you have any queries please contact the team to check stock availability.
DELIVERY TIMEFRAMES & AVAILABILITY
- Products available in-store delivered in 3-5 days
- Products ordered from suppliers delivered in 2-4 weeks
- Custom orders please contact Board Culture for timeframes
FREE PRODUCT DELIVERY
ALL BOARDS - FREE Delivery to Major Centres East Coast Australia
Please contact the team for any board orders and delivery costs for SA, WA & NT
ALL BOARD ACCESSORIES - FREE Delivery Australia-wide all orders over $50
ALL BOARD FINS - FREE Delivery Australia-Wide
Contact Board Culture - 07 5572 0035
Want to know more about this product or have a question.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Board Culture team.