The Cocomat Allrounder is very light and easy to manoeuvre and is designed to be one of the most versatile sups on the market.
With moderate nose lift, a single to double concave bottom and a light vee through the tail - the cocomat allrounder paddles fast, generates speed quickly, and maintains smooth flow from turn to turn. The perfect blend of on-wave performance and general paddling glide. Featuring a semi pointed nose, a wide forward point and a pulled in round tail, creating an outline that’s efficient, fast, and manoeuvrable in all conditions.
By using raw coconut husk fiber waste from naturally sustainable plantations, nsp has created boards with some of the best strength to weight ratios in the market. The cocomat boards have an amazingly natural flex and light weight feel making these boards extremely responsive and a pleasure to ride. The discontinuous nature of the fibers allow the board to have a nice dampened feel. The strength encourages confidence to push the limits in wave riding.
The design is available in tri or tri-quad fin set ups – so let the conditions and your feelings decide the ride set-up for the day. Single, tri or quad – it’s up to you. A true allrounder from flat water conditions to days at the beach, local point breaks, sand bars or reefs. Available in sizes ranging from 8’10 up to 10’11.
- ECO-FRIENDLY SHAPE MOULDED SECURECELL EPS CORE
- NSP'S REVOLUTIONARY AND SUSTAINABLE COCO FIBER
- VACUUM MOLDED COCO MICRO SANDWICH CONSTRUCTION
- HAND POLISHED RAILS MATT DECK AND SPEED FINISH BOTTOM
- FINS INCLUDED WITH EACH BOARD
- FCS COMPATIBLE FIN BOXES LEDGE HANDLE
- SEMI POINTED SURF STYLED NOSE ROUNDED TAIL
- EASILY MANOEUVRABLE BOARD WITH TAIL KICK PADS ON ALL SIZES
- 8'10 X 29 1/8" X 4 3/8" - 123.3L
- 9'2 X 29 3/8" X 4 1/2" - 129.6L
- 10'0 X 32" X 4 1/4" - 169L
- 10'6 X 32" X 4 1/2" - 189.7
- 10'11 X 32 1/4" X 4 1/16" - 186.1L
Board Culture endevours to keep as much stock as possible in-store to ensure availablity for all customers.
However sometimes we can't keep every product to suit all requests.
If you have any queries please contact the team to check stock availability.
DELIVERY TIMEFRAMES & AVAILABILITY
- Products available in-store delivered in 3-5 days
- Products ordered from suppliers delivered in 2-4 weeks
- Custom orders please contact Board Culture for timeframes
FREE PRODUCT DELIVERY
ALL BOARDS - FREE Delivery to Major Centres East Coast Australia
Please contact the team for any board orders and delivery costs for SA, WA & NT
ALL BOARD ACCESSORIES - FREE Delivery Australia-wide all orders over $50
ALL BOARD FINS - FREE Delivery Australia-Wide
Contact Board Culture - 07 5572 0035
Want to know more about this product or have a question.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Board Culture team.